Old 15-08-2003, 03:45 AM
Cammie

Default Onion plant

"Graham Ramsay" wrote in message
"Ancient Spacecraft" wrote
I have bought an onion plant for my new set up and would like to know if
there are any tips Regarding maintaining this plant.

My tip would be to put it in a very tall tank.
I had one once and it grew very easily. Just very tall!

My (dwarf) onion plants are doing horribly. They are okay for about an inch
from the onion but then algae has clung to them and they broke off half way
up. Look terrible. With all my plant problems, and since replacing my
light with power mini compacts, my hornwort and spiral vals do great but
nothing else is doing good, still.