Old 15-08-2003, 08:03 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Backyard Water Garden Special on HGTV

I guess I have to play devil's advocate here. The whole idea of a show like
this is to suck a newbie in, **SEE HOW EASY THIS CAN BE DONE!!**
That means more ponders, more ponders posting here needing help, more
members for pond/koi clubs, etc. etc., this afterall IS an ADDICTION and
misery loves company, oh.... I'm.... so pond-Elated today. ;o)

Personally I liked the two circle pond. The pH had to be off the chart
though since they didn't mention an acid wash or soak for that mortar. The
corner pond was cute, I just wonder if all that red brick inside with the
water would affect the water quality, pH or something? Anything that hides
the liner is a good thing, imo, if it doesn't affect the water quality.
~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~