Old 15-08-2003, 07:02 PM
Linda W.

Default African Violet Leaf Starting to Root? ...

As general follow-up ... Phisherman suggested I use the vermiculite to
continue the rooting process, and John suggesed putting the leaf in
potting soil.

So I'm wondering -- would you advise using the vermiculite first --
provided I can (a) find it and (b) afford it? :-) And then would I
transfer the baby plantlets from the vermiculite to potting soil?

Is my understanding correct that I could also transfer the rooted leaf
from water directly to potting soil?

I just want to make sure I understand the alternatives.

Again, many thanks!

Linda W.