Old 16-08-2003, 02:02 AM
Bob in PA

Default Ping: Tom la Bron

Hi Tom,

I'm one of the people that you sent lilies to, about a month and a half
ago. I'm just wondering if you happen to have any shubunkins in the pond
with the lilies? I went out to my lily pond and saw at least three 2 inch
(including tail) baby shubunkins.
Another question I have (for the general population): I bought two
shubunkins about a month ago. Is it possible that they bred and the babies
grew to be two inchs in one month? I think that even under optimal
conditions, that's stretching it. My new lily pond is a little more than
700 gallons, no filter, and a 300 gph pump. I've got several lilies and the
surface is completely covered with azolla.

Thanks,

Bob

--

See the blue koi that everyone is raving about!!
Check out my pond webpage:

Click on the My Pond Link under Places to Go

Take ME away to reply