Old 16-08-2003, 02:22 AM
RichToyBox

Default My pond

There have been several posts on different DIY filters, and I am sure
someone will jump in and give the links again. The pump should be run 24/7
and for most of the country, I think 365.
--
RichToyBox

"Thenewguy" wrote in message
hey,..i was wondering how can i construct a bio filter and will it help
clean my pond......i have more plants and theyre growing ..ok .. im

getting
a bunch of flowers coming up on my lillies. Its been extremly hot here ,

and
with the power outage my pumps werent running that much. My filter

situation
is:
2 pumps that are about 1/4 horse power each. they pour out into a small
about 2 gallon hole that has 2 pieces of material that catch particles
before they flow down the waterfall. This system runs from 6am-12pm
everyday. Anything wrong here? any advice on a better filtering system

that
can be home made and cheap?
Thanx alot
Http://www.thehvscene.com/pond.htm