Old 16-08-2003, 03:22 AM
Mickey

Default Did roofliner make your fish sick?

I am not sure of the brand but I bought the 45 mill stuff from Menards. Used
the glue for doing roofs for the 30 foot seam and the only fish that died my
first year of ponding has been the ones that were small and got sucked into
the filter. OOOPS

"Priscilla McCullough" wrote in message
How long have you had your pond and is it a certain brand liner?
Priss
"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in
message .. .
We have gone round and round on the subject of roof vs pond liners.

Among
our number, there must be a bunch of users of roofing liner. How about
weighing in?

Phyllis and I have roof liner for two of our smaller ponds and for the
streams. No toxicity we can detect.

Jim

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per jogger) at:
www.jogathon.net
See our pond at: http://www.home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-jameshurley