Old 16-08-2003, 03:42 AM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default Did roofliner make your fish sick?

Our liner has been in for four years. It is standard roofing liner. Don't
remember the brand. We used roofing cement to do the joints and drains (20'
of joint and 4 drains).
Ponds are 3900 gallons total.

Jim

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per jogger) at:
www.jogathon.net
See our pond at: http://www.home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-jameshurley
"Priscilla McCullough" wrote in message
How long have you had your pond and is it a certain brand liner?
Priss
"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in
message .. .
We have gone round and round on the subject of roof vs pond liners.

Among
our number, there must be a bunch of users of roofing liner. How about
weighing in?

Phyllis and I have roof liner for two of our smaller ponds and for the
streams. No toxicity we can detect.