Old 16-08-2003, 06:32 AM
Chris Owens

Default Fertilizer changed form from heat

Me wrote:

I have Marathon fertilizer. It comes in little white pebbles. I'm not sure
if others do too, I've never used anything else.

It ended up turning from pebbles to a powder form. I assume it's from the
heat. My garage has been near 100 degrees for a couple weeks.

Besides changing forms, and not working appropriately in my fertilizer hand
held sprayer since it's a powder, is it still any good?

That would depend a great deal on the chemical composition of the
fertilizer; but, it's an odds-on bet the answer is 'no'. Call
Marathon -- the phone number will be on the fertilizer packaging
-- and ask.

Chris Owens