Old 16-08-2003, 04:02 PM
Cleveland Ponder

Default Did roofliner make your fish sick?

I used 45 mil roofing material purchased from a local roofing
materials supplier. 40' x 50' piece. Just hosed it off before
installing. It has been 4 years now and I have never lost a fish with
the exception of the one that got to the pump.

"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in message ...
We have gone round and round on the subject of roof vs pond liners. Among
our number, there must be a bunch of users of roofing liner. How about
weighing in?

Phyllis and I have roof liner for two of our smaller ponds and for the
streams. No toxicity we can detect.

Jim