Old 16-08-2003, 04:42 PM
Nyssa

Default Stevia

In article ,
Mike Stevenson wrote:
This is so pretty amazing stuff. I had never heard of it before your post
and I started doing a little reading. If anyone not familiar with the plant
would like more imformation, I've found this website to be fairly
comprehensive in it's descriptions of Stevia rebaudiana.
http://rain-tree.com/stevia.htm

I'll see if I can find anywhere to get the seeds and/or plants from it
available online.

"larry" wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
Does anyone know about stevia? Where I can get seeds?
Larry

I got my seeds from Park Seeds (http://www.parkseed.com). I got a few
seeds as a "freebie" with my order last year and just bought another
package to grow another batch. It's Item #0265 and is listed as "Sugar
Plant."

I just transplanted a fair sized stevia (~2+ feet tall) into a nice
pot and gave it to a friend for her diabetic husband.

Thanks for the link for the extra information. I'll forward the URL to
my friend.

Nyssa, up to her armpits in cukes and tomatoes