Old 17-08-2003, 01:13 AM
Charles

Default ID a vine?

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 17:32:15 -0500, dementia13 wrote:

Hi, all. This vine has sprung up in my yard, and I'd like to find out
what it is. I've tried some of the online things where you enter a
plant's characteristics; they seem pretty poor when it comes to vines.
The leaves are rather dark green, about three inches long, and
heart-shaped like a morning glory, but more elongated. The flowers are
cream-colored and star-shaped, less than 1/2" in diameter and grow in
clusters. They are also very fragrant. I'm in Jackson, TN, zone 7.

Milk vine? actually that is a long shot guess.

--

- Charles
-