Old 17-08-2003, 03:02 AM
Litl Fish

Default Hiring teens

I agree with the post that suggested you're better off with professionals,
who should carry their own professional indemnity insurance. After
requesting a number of times that a teenage son of a friend wear the gloves
that I gave him, he was bitten by a spider. Luckily for me I live across the
road from a medical clinic owned by a family member and doctor. Also,
luckily the spider didn't cause some of the problems that they CAN cause (we
have some beauties in Australia).

Imagine watching a teenager clear your heavy brush with a
chainsaw............
Casey

"beth" wrote in message
I may need to hire some help for some heavy brush clearing, but I have no
idea what the going rate is. I am in the NorthEast (Boston) area and

wonder
what folks would pay teens for this kind of back-intensive work.
Thanks in Advance!
Beth