Old 17-08-2003, 03:34 AM
Peppergirl

Default I don't think this is a habanero

Hi!
It's hard for me to get a clear view of the leaves, but if they have white
on the leaves, the pepper plant could be Varigata. Or it could be Bolivian
rainbow, taken from the habanero family, it can even be Confetti with a
multitude of colours. What whatever it is??? It's gorgeous!! Good luck!
peppergirl
Please feel free to check out my website.
http://hotcuisine.esmartweb.com/
"MOO112" wrote in message
om...
Good Evening,

Not being an experienced pepper raiser , the pepper plant that I have
has been posing as a habanero, but I blew it's cover when
investigating pepper pics on the net. However, I'm still not really
sure what it is. If anyone would like to visit my homepage and have a
look, the link is http://hometown.aol.com/moo112/pepperplant.html

I think it's probably one of those purple tigers or something like
that.

Thanks,

Moo