Old 17-08-2003, 07:02 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Filter

More filtration, waterfall is fine. See mine under *My Filter* ~ jan
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 01:39:07 GMT, "Thenewguy" wrote:

hey, i have some questions about filtration. Please check out
Http://www.thehvscene.com/pond.htm first of all to see my pond and how my
filter is set up. its 2 1/4 horse power pumps pouring into a 2 gallon hole
which feeds the waterfall....directly before the waterfall theres a thick
peice of material to catch any particles..is suffient enough for my pond? i
have a 13x12x2feet deep. The water seems to be very brown/green with alot of
brown (maybe dead) algea floating in pieces at the top of the water. Is my
waterfall creating too much of a disturbance in the water? Am i not
circulating enough water? should i construct a new kind of filter? what ever
it is, im up for it. Please Help Me.