Old 17-08-2003, 01:12 PM
Priscilla McCullough

Default size question

I am hoping to re-do the pond over when fall hits and go bigger. I have a
couple Koi in my pond a guy gave me and they would be happier in a bigger
pond. Mine right now is 5x10 or 11 can't remember and 3 feet deep. I am
wanting to go 12x18 and 3ft on my side and 3 1/2 on the other. Either square
shape or kidney. How much liner do I need for this. I am also seriously
thinking about trying the roofing liner since I am on a budget and pond
liner is so expensive. Seems like you all have had no problems with the
roofing liner.
Priss