Old 17-08-2003, 03:02 PM
Barb

Default [IBC] Please help with Wrightia Religiosa

Morning,
As a rank newbie, would ya'll please use the common names of plants,
please.. I have no idea of what ort of plants you are talkinf about when you
use the name like this one..'Wrightia Religiosa" Sounds like something
religious..lol..
manythanks,
Barb
Bonsai Lady