Old 03-02-2003, 11:44 PM
Denise

Default tomato leaf curling

Hey Andy,

Thanks for the reply - yes the place has been heating up quite a bit - but
not where I live. In fact it has been raining for the last three days (yay)
up here. The fires have mainly been south of Brisbane - about 1400 miles
south

My folks live in Canberra, in the next suburb to where the fires ripped
through - they were pretty lucky. Dad has given up on his veggie
garden..... they are now in a stage 5 water restriction which means buckets
only. It is getting too hard for him to keep the water up. I think he is
going to concentrate on his roses.

Denise
"Andy N" wrote in message
Australia has been on our news lately as literally the whole continent

being
on fire. Possibly it's just too hot for the tomato plants now and that may
be why the leaves have been curling up on your plants!
A small Iowa, USA gardener.