Old 17-08-2003, 07:32 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Filter

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 14:23:02 GMT, "Thenewguy" wrote:

i have 2 submersible pumps, both are about 1.5feet down, where as the pond
is 2 feet deep. Im going to start the 24/7 pump running today, hope it
helps, and does anyone have a way for me to build a bio filter or w/e they
are, any other ways for me to filter my water

Well you could put the pumps in baskets with some type of media, but
personally, and if it is possible, I'd get the pumps out of the pond and
into a filter outside the pond, similar to mine. ~ jan

For filter design & parts click on *My Filter* *Demon Pond Filter*:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website