Old 17-08-2003, 11:04 PM
kevabar

Default Q from a new

Hello all! I am new to this quirky hobby and have been researching over the
summer. I have been lurking about his list for a little while and I have a
few simple questions. I purchased an inexpensive plant by the genus name of
Mimosa. The tag actually said "Mimocha". Any ideas? I have searched the
internet, and other than a few cocktail recipes, I have come up empty
handed. Ok, maybe it isn't a quirky hobby, but... Now, if I could combine my
interests in the bonsai arts with sea kayaking, that would be quirky! =)
Thanks for your help! Kev
Kevin Barbour
Doylestown, PA
www.geocities.com/kevabar