Old 17-08-2003, 11:04 PM
kevabar

Default Q from a new

Hello all! I am new to this quirky hobby and have been researching over the
summer. I have been lurking about his list for a little while and I have a
few simple questions. I purchased an inexpensive plant by the genus name of
Mimosa. The tag actually said "Mimocha". Any ideas? I have searched the
internet, and other than a few cocktail recipes, I have come up empty
handed. Ok, maybe it isn't a quirky hobby, but... Now, if I could combine my
interests in the bonsai arts with sea kayaking, that would be quirky! =)
Thanks for your help! Kev
____________________________
Kevin Barbour
Doylestown, PA
www.geocities.com/kevabar
That's my answer & I'm stickin' to it!

Old 18-08-2003, 02:47 AM
Iris Cohen

I purchased an inexpensive plant by the genus name of Mimosa. BRBR

Actually there are a number of different plants that go by the name Mimosa. You
need to find out exactly what you have.

Kevin Barbour
Doylestown, PA BRBR

Run, do not walk, to Rosade Bonsai Studio, in New Hope,
http://www.rosadebonsai.com/
He will give you all the help you need.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)

Old 18-08-2003, 03:09 AM
kevabar

Thanks for everyone's help! I have tried a few names you guys thought out
there, but I like Iris' method best...

snip
Run, do not walk, to Rosade Bonsai Studio, in New Hope... He will give you
all the help you need.
/snip

I will let you know what it is and maybe throw a picture on my webpage if I
can get a camera. Hopefully I'll be able to stop by his studio after next
weekend. (I'm going to the Vermont Alternative Energy Festival- a music fest
run entirely on veggie oil!) Thanks again for your replies!

Kev in Doylestown, PA
(still looking for my zone)