Old 19-08-2003, 02:02 AM
jammer

Default Aphids. ACK!

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:09:19 -0400, "MissGinger" wrote:

These little buggers have successfully killed all of my sunflowers
(including the fab moulin rouge ones), and are now attacking my purple
coneflowers. Aside from putting out a hit on them, any quick fixes to kill
them? Anyone know where one would buy ladybugs?

I've tried the diatomaceous powders to no avail, and another "insectigone"
spray, which, if anything, seems to have given them a good laugh at my
expense.

Thanks!

Lori in Montreal, Canada

Strong sprays of water from the hose works wonders.