Old 19-08-2003, 02:32 AM
jammer

Default Top Posting

As long as I include what i am referring to, i do not see the harm in
top posting. Many times i skip over a message that i would have to
scroll down to read.

On 19 Aug 2003 01:09:42 GMT, ESPMER (K30a) wrote:

The whole top posting issue showed up when another group started cross posting
here due to a spammer. I was the one who asked what they were yammering about,
what is this top posting they are so booooooringly concerned about? To me
reading through all the previous lines in the thread was beyond tedious. They
seem to have gone away now.
And we seem to have our own helter skelter way of posting, neither fish nor
fowl or even frog...

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html