Old 19-08-2003, 05:42 AM
Hung Le

Default [IBC] Please help with Wrightia Religiosa

In a message dated 8/17/03 9:22:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

You can repot your Wrightias now if they are healthy. In your zone you
still
have several months of hot weather to allow the plants to grow before they
defoliated in a while and that they are growing strongly.
Remove all the bad soil and use fresh new bonsai soil. Remove about half of
the over long roots in the process and the trees should do very well.
Ps where did you get your Wrightias?
I hope this helps.
Jerry Meislik
Whitefish Montana USA
Zone 4-5

Mr Meislik
My friend who bought the two wrightia religiosa-double flowers
(water-jasmine) for me. If you are interested in the source i can find out when he getting
back from Thailand.
The wrightia was shipped in a six inches container which branches recently
cut back. The base is approximately about a little smaller than thumb size.
Right now they have new buds comimg out very healthy, should i repot them now
or waiting for the new bud to mature first then repot ?
Thank you for your help
Hung Le Virginia zone 7

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --