Old 19-08-2003, 01:22 PM
Jerry Meislik

Default [IBC] Please help with Wrightia Religiosa

Hung Le,
If the Wrightia was only recently potted then I would not pot it again.
Allow it to grow out untouched. You can repot next spring.
Jerry Meislik
Whitefish Montana USA
Zone 4-5
http://www.bonsaihunk.8m.com/
My friend who bought the two wrightia religiosa-double flowers
(water-jasmine) for me. If you are interested in the source i can find out
when he getting
back from Thailand.
The wrightia was shipped in a six inches container which branches recently
cut back. The base is approximately about a little smaller than thumb size.
Right now they have new buds comimg out very healthy, should i repot them now
or waiting for the new bud to mature first then repot ?
Thank you for your help
Hung Le Virginia zone 7

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++