Old 19-08-2003, 02:22 PM
Pam Moore

Default Great Dixter Mystery

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 12:57:36 +0100, "Natalie"
wrote:

Is this what I think it is???

http://www.geocities.com/still_natalie/mypage.html

Those of you who saw that marvellous GW about allotments on Friday
last will correct me if I mis-heard but didn't they say that growing
Cannabis etc etc (& that's what I think it is!) can result in 5 years
in jail.
I can remember (30 odd years ago) when it was grown as a dot plant in
Bristol City Council bedding and the seed was available in Dobies
catalogue. I grew some one year but had no idea of what to do with it
otherwise!

Perhaps Christo feeds wild birds! That would be my excuse!

Pam in Bristol