Old 20-08-2003, 03:33 AM
Emrys Davies

Default How close should be Thujas planted near the house?

'Dan'.,

There are some twenty one Thujas. Which one have you got?

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

"Hard694soft" wrote in message
Hi All

We plated some 4 foot Thujas in our front lawn to protect bay

windows - as they
were hit by flying football by teenagers.

But I heard that these conifers can grow very high, and suck every

drop of
water later, and might damage the buidling foundation.

So how close is the safe distance for planting these guys? We have

about 5
Thujas in our front lawn now, and closest one is about 5 ft away from

the bay
windows - if not good idea - we better move them now when they are

only 4 ft
tall.

cheers
Dan