Old 20-08-2003, 03:43 AM
V_coerulea

Default Dying from the Base Up!!!!!

Cutting away infected parts and soaking in GreenShield or Physan or RD20 has
always givien me results. Dust cut end with sulfur or cinnamon and repot.
Gary

"west" wrote in message
I'm new at this. I've got ten orchids that were given to me by an
elderly gentleman, and one ( an onc. ) is turning brown at the base, one
part at a time. I don't want to lose any of these plants.
I THINK it is crown rot. I get it in my daylillies, and treat it with
Spectracide.
Can I use this product on orchids? If not, what can I use?

west, who, after seeing his own first bloom set, is
completely, totally hooked.