Old 20-08-2003, 03:44 AM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] beginner,help with juniper

In a message dated 8/19/2003 9:05:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

I live in Tennessee and i recently bought a juniperis chinensis sargentii
from a local nursery.I put several large roots that i pruned in small
containers with hopes that they may become small mame bonsai.Will they
produce foliage(they are completely bare at this point)

NO

In fact, if you repotted the tree this month (August) it might die
also. Junipers don't like their roots worked in warm weather.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++