Old 20-08-2003, 05:22 AM
Susan Erickson

Default New to Orchids

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:21:30 -0400, "Claude"
wrote:

Hello Nini!

I`m Claude and I am an orchid addict!!!

I grow mine in LECA meaning Light Expanded Clay Aggregate, in plain english
some porous ceramic sphere they use in hydroponic culture, and I have great
succes with that kind of media. It`s clean,can be use over and over, and
pretty!

Do some search and good luck with your addiction!

Claude

Nini -
Welcome -
Many of us use a variety of LECA/or similar product to grow
semi-hydroponicly. You can read about that in a very good
descriptive article that Ray has on his web site.
www.firstrays.com - in the free stuff is lots of tidbits on
living with plants and not using insecticides because they are
house plants. Etc.
I too my an Orchid Addict and proud of it.

SuE