Old 20-08-2003, 02:02 PM
Mike

Default Storing garlic

In article , John Towill
writes
I would like to hear from anyone who has successfully stored garlic and how.
I have done a Google search only to get conflicting advice. I do not have
a cool dark airy place, i.e. I cannot afford a wine cellar! :-)
TIA
John T

There are two types of Garlic, one which stores and one which doesn't. I
bought some from the Garlic Farm here on the Isle of Wight and the lady
said 'This isn't the variety which will keep over winter. We will be
harvesting the crop in about 3 weeks time which will keep' She lives
about 5 doors away from me so I will see if she can advise.

Unless any reader on this ng knows.

Mike

GREAT TRUTHS ABOUT LIFE, THAT LITTLE CHILDREN HAVE LEARNED:
Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.