Old 20-08-2003, 03:02 PM
Bob Adkins

Default Top Posting

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 14:05:43 -0400, "D Kat" wrote:

I thought posting on top was the ONLY courteous way to post. If I'm reading

Bottom posting is the correct way, but only works if the quoted text is
suitably trimmed. Since most people don't trim the quotes, I prefer to read
top posting. If you'll notice, sometime people get mad and leave several
pages of quoted text just to annoy someone, and it is annoying.

Since most people are on top of the thread anyway, they don't even need to
read the quote. If they do, it's no trouble to scroll down and get a hint.
Top post away!

I bottom post, but I always trim correctly.

Bob