Old 21-08-2003, 01:02 AM
Lee

Default garden kneeler

(Allview) wrote in message ...
I believe the OP asked if anyone had tried a kneeler -- one of those
reversible thingies like

I try to do all the weeding by bending from the waist. My back doesn't mind
that. If I want to be on my knees, the garden kneeler is a godsend. It gives
my poor knees a pad and it makes it easy to get up. Otherwise I kind of flop
around trying to get my knees to lift me.

Marilyn in Ohio

well, son of a gun, Marilyn... i may have to change my mind on the
kneeler.. i had/have? .. a ruptured disk and my doc recommended a
surgeon, but i opted for trying to get it to heal naturally and it is
doing really well, but gets a bit finnicky if i do too much bending
and lifting, like heavy hoeing or lifting bags of cow pooh etc. it is
that i have a number of things that i thought would really be great
that i don't or can't use any more and didn't want to buy another
white elephant. guess i'll have to try finding one in a garage
sale..LOL.
love...lee