Old 21-08-2003, 02:22 AM
Ghislain

Default Forgot to link

Nice pictures.Good job on the whole pond
"Sue Walsh" wrote in message
om...
"Debbie"
http://community.webshots.com/user/dantes64

I was so excited I forgot to add the link...
How embarrassing!!

Hi Debbie,
It took me all night to figure out what the link was to add!!!

Your pond is real nice, I really like the lights along the stream, I
think I'll try to do that to mine. Mine has been up since January,
but with being away and then the heat here in full Florida sun I have
not planted anything around it yet. Hope to do that this fall. I too
am not a fan of the pearls look, but I have done that to mine here in
Fl. Yours look so much nicer with the plants all around, I'm looking
foward to planting mine soon and having some of the pearls(stones)
covered up with plants.

I was wondering if I could use my headpool as a veggie filter and I
see from yours it is possible. I'd most likely use iris and or
papyrus which grows great down here, can't use water hycainth, it's
banned here. I assume you just floated the plants in the headpool,
rather than potted them. Pots would just take up too much room I
guess. How deep is your veggie filter area? Love the overall effect
you created with your pond area. Great Job, enjoy it...

Sue W

You can see my pond album called 'Rippling Waters'
http://community.webshots.com/user/aspenjd