Old 21-08-2003, 03:32 AM
Tom La Bron

Default pond filters

First of all Ghislain,

It is nice to know you sell filters. A number of people on this list sell
things or promote things, but they participate in the exchanges on
newsgroup.

Secondly, if you want to sell something get a Website to tell people to go
to URL not an email address, and, also, introduce yourself and be more
personal.

Also, a away of promoting merchandise on the newsgroups is to make a
signature line and end your messages with the signature when you send them
into cyberspace.

Have a nice day.

HTH

Tom L.L.
--
(Ghislain, this is one of the signature endings that I use on my emails.)

God Bless and Keep You and Yours,
Regards from Pawnee, OK, USA, Zone 7a, and Hope you have a "Great Day,"
Tom La Bron
LTA Oklahoma State University
Office E-mail:
Home E-mail: