Old 20-08-2003, 05:12 PM
Ghislain

Default pond filters

I sell pond filters order from

Old 20-08-2003, 05:42 PM
joe

Ghislain wrote:

I sell pond filters order from

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but selling something in a
newsgroup is in bad taste.

Joe

Old 20-08-2003, 09:12 PM
K30a

DT wrote
I'd give him the benefit of the doubt the first time.

But three times in three hours?

Time to walk the pond plank.
Man eating koi down there.

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html
Old 20-08-2003, 09:12 PM
joe

DT wrote:

joe wrote:

Ghislain wrote:

I sell pond filters order from

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but selling something in a
newsgroup is in bad taste.

Joe

I'd give him the benefit of the doubt the first time.

But three times in three hours?

DT

Yeah, I know, but I hate to start my day screaming at someone, especially
after I just had a nice cup of coffee by my pond.

Joe

Old 21-08-2003, 12:42 AM
joe

"joe" wrote in message
Ghislain wrote:

I sell pond filters order from

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but selling something in a
newsgroup is in bad taste.

Joe

That's right, and people don't particularly like that either. Wanna sell
something? Run an ad.

Old 21-08-2003, 03:32 AM
Tom La Bron

First of all Ghislain,

It is nice to know you sell filters. A number of people on this list sell
things or promote things, but they participate in the exchanges on
newsgroup.

Secondly, if you want to sell something get a Website to tell people to go
to URL not an email address, and, also, introduce yourself and be more
personal.

Also, a away of promoting merchandise on the newsgroups is to make a
signature line and end your messages with the signature when you send them
into cyberspace.

Have a nice day.

HTH

Tom L.L.
--
(Ghislain, this is one of the signature endings that I use on my emails.)

God Bless and Keep You and Yours,
Regards from Pawnee, OK, USA, Zone 7a, and Hope you have a "Great Day,"
Tom La Bron
LTA Oklahoma State University
Office E-mail:
Home E-mail: