Old 21-08-2003, 08:02 AM
alwynne mackie

Default Fertilizer for Grevillea????

Natives generally prefer a fertilizer which is low in Phosphorus. Osmocote
have one specially for natives, but if you are doing a large area, that may
get a bit expensive. There are probably cheaper options, but I'm afraid I
don't know them.
Cheers,
Alwynne

"Roo" wrote in message
Hi,
I have a Robyn Gordon which looks a bit under nourished after winter.
What is the best to give it, as I know they are particular. It is about 2
years old, we live in Western Australia and wonder what the correct
watering should be thru summer as I know they dont like wet feet.
It's about 2 metres high and a bit straggly.
Thanks Roo