Old 22-08-2003, 06:16 AM
Jane Ransom

Default Pygmaea Lilly not Flowering

In article , larrys
writes
Subject says it.

We have a yellow-flowered pygmaea lilly in a half barrel. First year, it
did very little, 2nd year it flowered well but for last 2 years,
nothing. It seems very happy - lots of leaves but no sign of a flower
bud. There are quite a few frogs, toads and newts using the barrel but
no fish.

It needs several hours of sunlight a day to produce flowers.
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,