Old 22-08-2003, 06:16 AM
Jane Ransom

Default Pygmaea Lilly not Flowering

In article , Kay Easton
writes

As you have no fish to provide
the necessary, what about feeding it? Rabbit pellets pushed in the soil of
it's pot work OK, probably chicken pellets would do the same, but not too
many mind or your water will get nasty.

Won't adding nutrients encourage the dreaded blanket weed?

Other than those comments, is it potbound, does it need splitting up or
re-potting?

That would be my guess.

Our lily has been in the same pot for about seven years now and it still
flowers prolifically - and neither do we have any fish.
I suspect lack of sunlight.
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,