Old 04-02-2003, 11:11 PM
enassar

Default gardening help

I've been living in an apartment for more than six years now and the
most grdening I've done is some fresh herbs and a couple of Chilli
plants. In March we will be moving to our new home which I made sure
was built around a very good size piece of land that will provide me
and my wife with lots of gardening space. I want to plant several
fruit trees (Figs defenitly, maybe a pomegranate) and sesonal
vegetables. My questions is:
Is there a good comprehensive source (preferably online) in which I
can learn what to plant when (sessonal vegetables)?

your help is appreciated
Thanks

E. Nassar

PS: I live in Houston, TX. So frost and lack of sunlight is not
usually a problem.