Old 23-08-2003, 03:12 AM
Pam Rudd

Default What do I do with my chili peppers?

When last we left our heros, on Wed, 20 Aug 2003 00:28:26 -0500,
Kevin Miller scribbled:

What do I do with my chili peppers?

Eat 'em!

What kind do you have?

You can stuff and grill the ones that have a large enough
cavity.

Seed the peppers, and roast them just long enough to
tenderize. Use 2 parts Monterey Jack, 2 parts chedder,
and one part blue cheese...

Don't say eewwuuu, try the blue cheese. There's not enough to
give it strong flavor.

Mix a little garlic, basil, and onion in with the cheese, stuff
the pepper, and grill them just long enough to melt the cheese.
Yum!

Peppers are nice sliced into stir frys, or you can make your
own Mexican dishes, too.

And don't forget your non-gardening friends.

Pam

---

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
--Benjamin Franklin