Old 23-08-2003, 03:12 PM
mad

Default Holy Super Pond treatment question.

clorox
mad
--
Women should not have children after thirty-five.
Really. Thirty-five children are enough...

From: "Little Scooby"
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 03:12:03 -0500
Subject: Holy Super Pond treatment question.

I have a new very small pond (7x5 feet about 220 gallons) with a preformed
plastic liner and I was wondering what type of water treatment I should use
for it to keep the water clear?
The pond is used mainly as a foam jet fountain water feature and will have
no fish, frogs, or plants. It will be in the sun for part of the day, under
shade the other part.

My goal is to keep the water as clear as possible at all times. Do I need to
treat it with something to keep it clear or is the constant water
circulation (500 GPH) from the pump all I need since there will be no living
organisms in it? Just curious.

-Little Scooby