Old 23-08-2003, 08:13 PM
Kay Easton

Default Off Topic - but pleas read - it also affect you

In article , Graham Dixon
writes
Traditionally (well at least for the past twenty years) my number
has appeared in both the Preston and Blackburn Phonebooks and people in the
area have been given both Preston and Blackburn phonebook because of the
geographical location of the area. (I have a 01254 number which is Blackburn
and a PR5 postcode which is Preston).

You are lucky! Ours appears only in one directory (or would if we were
not ex-directory) although the boundary is only 100yds down the road. We
used to be able to get the neighbouring directory free, but that service
was withdrawn a couple of years back.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: