Old 24-08-2003, 05:02 AM
madgardener

Default Address ........

that was uncalled for....................................
"Sharon Bonner" wrote in message
This is a newsgroup on Usenet. It has no e-mail address. The
particular topic of this particular group is gardening.

No one here is interested in your cute beaver story unless, of course it
concerns YOUR beaver. (You know, the hairy one between your legs.)

Kate ...... wrote:
I really wanted the proper e-mail address . Have a cute Beaver story,
the group would love. I am unable to send it in this form. I need to
address it to an e-mail address. It was sent to me regular e-mail.
Therefore without a lot of hassle , I'd like to just forward it to the
group. Thanks. kate