Old 23-08-2003, 07:12 PM
Kate ......

Default Address ........

I really wanted the proper e-mail address . Have a cute Beaver story,
the group would love. I am unable to send it in this form. I need to
address it to an e-mail address. It was sent to me regular e-mail.
Therefore without a lot of hassle , I'd like to just forward it to the
group. Thanks. kate

Old 23-08-2003, 07:22 PM
Sharon Bonner

This is a newsgroup on Usenet. It has no e-mail address. The
particular topic of this particular group is gardening.

No one here is interested in your cute beaver story unless, of course it
concerns YOUR beaver. (You know, the hairy one between your legs.)

Old 23-08-2003, 07:42 PM
DigitalVinyl

"Kate ......" wrote:

I really wanted the proper e-mail address . Have a cute Beaver story,
the group would love. I am unable to send it in this form. I need to
address it to an e-mail address. It was sent to me regular e-mail.
Therefore without a lot of hassle , I'd like to just forward it to the
group. Thanks. kate

Don't bother...I'm sure most of us have had more than enough spam
forwarded to us in the form of "cute" e-mail.

Perhaps, before you start "emailing" the group you should do a little
reading up on what newsgroups are.

Your question is the equivalent of calling someone on the telephone
and asking them, "Gimme your zip code, so I can call you."

DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email)
1st Year Gardener
Old 23-08-2003, 08:42 PM
Salty Thumb

Sharon Bonner wrote in
:

Kate ...... wrote:
I really wanted the proper e-mail address . Have a cute Beaver story,
the group would love. I am unable to send it in this form. I need
to address it to an e-mail address. It was sent to me regular e-mail.
Therefore without a lot of hassle , I'd like to just forward it to
the group. Thanks. kate

I want to read it!

e-mail to:
Old 24-08-2003, 03:02 AM
SAS567

Kate ...... wrote:
I really wanted the proper e-mail address . Have a cute Beaver story,
the group would love. I am unable to send it in this form. I need to
address it to an e-mail address. It was sent to me regular e-mail.
Therefore without a lot of hassle , I'd like to just forward it to the
group. Thanks. kate

No one here is interested in your cute beaver story unless, of course it
concerns YOUR beaver. (You know, the hairy one between your legs.)

DISGUSTING!!!!!!! Get the HECK out of this gardening newsgroup!!!!

Old 24-08-2003, 06:42 AM
Lou Minatti

"Kate ......" wrote in message ...
I really wanted the proper e-mail address . Have a cute Beaver story,

Since you're trolling in the world's premier gardening newsgroup, I
recommend that you adapt another alias and post a message about a
beautiful fast-growing ground cover you are propagating. Tell them you
live in Alabama or Georgia and your neighbor said "kud-zoo" is a great
plant for covering those vacant patches and you'd like to learn more
about it.
Old 24-08-2003, 08:22 AM
David Hill

"..........Since you're trolling in the world's premier gardening newsgroup
.........."

Thought that was uk.rec.gardening

LOL

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 24-08-2003, 01:12 PM
Frogleg

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 12:59:53 -0700, "Kate ......"
wrote:

I really wanted the proper e-mail address . Have a cute Beaver story,
the group would love. I am unable to send it in this form. I need to
address it to an e-mail address. It was sent to me regular e-mail.
Therefore without a lot of hassle , I'd like to just forward it to the
group. Thanks. kate

You might look up what a newsgroup is.

http://www.hyperdictionary.com/computing/newsgroup

is the first of many references I turned up searching on

newsgroup definition

This is a gardening newsgroup, not a place to post "cute animal
stories."

I don't want to encourage you to share your "forward", but the way to
do it is to cut and paste into your msg, and you seem to know how to
post a msg. You could also look up "netiquette", which is the term for
good practice in posting to newsgroups.