Old 05-02-2003, 04:49 AM
Cricket

Default gardening help

We have a lot of planting info, etc. on our site. And I'm always up for
questions. We also have links in out "Library" section to loads of
gardening how to sites.

--
Please see our website of gardening products at
http://www.southernexposure.com

Peace

Cricket

"enassar" wrote in message
om...
I've been living in an apartment for more than six years now and the
most grdening I've done is some fresh herbs and a couple of Chilli
plants. In March we will be moving to our new home which I made sure
was built around a very good size piece of land that will provide me
and my wife with lots of gardening space. I want to plant several
fruit trees (Figs defenitly, maybe a pomegranate) and sesonal
vegetables. My questions is:
Is there a good comprehensive source (preferably online) in which I
can learn what to plant when (sessonal vegetables)?

your help is appreciated
Thanks

E. Nassar

PS: I live in Houston, TX. So frost and lack of sunlight is not
usually a problem.