Old 24-08-2003, 03:02 PM
Iris Cohen

Default [IBC] Systemic Insecticide

I would not recommend the use of either for trees scheduled
to be immediately from the outside to inside quarters. In this case, go to a
local nursery and purchase a systemic granule approved for inside use.

According to my package & other information, Di-Syston is recommended for
indoor use. There are no fumes to worry about. You just have to make sure pets
& small children don't mess with it, but you keep your bonsai away from them
anyway.

Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."