Old 24-08-2003, 06:32 PM
Anne Lurie

Default Get Rid of Yellowjackets

Be very careful about using insecticides anywhere near a pond -- there was
a thread here a week or two ago about fish dying in a pond, and it turned
out that somehow the water was flowing over ground where wasp spray had
dripped (months ago, maybe?) then going back into the pond, killing the
fish.

I'd also suggest that you *not* pour gasoline onto the ground, as I don't
think it's all that simple to deal with the gasoline-soaked soil.

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"Ghislain" wrote in message
Will the "family" please advice me on how to get rid of the yellowjackets
nesting around the fish pond.