Old 24-08-2003, 07:02 PM
marc

Default substrate?

Best bet reomove the fish empty tank and do it the right way or you
will regret it

Marcus
Http://www.Aquatic-store.com This weeks sales co2 tanks
Co2 regulator, bubble counter and needle valve $75.20

Webboard

http://aquatic.yupapa.com/phpbb/index.php

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 16:03:25 -0700, "Dan Norgard"
wrote:

Ok, I'm new at this...last tank I had was 45 years ago. Now I think I've
jumped the gun. I have a 29 gal. tank with 'natural' gravel and I planted
several varieties straight into the gravel. I just have 3 small fish right
now.
The question is: Can I move the gravel aside and insert the Laterite around
the plants without turning the water to mud?
Thanks,
Dan