Old 24-08-2003, 10:32 PM
DKafkewitz

Default mokara in spike: when to bring indoors?

We have a Mokara growing all summer in full sun in NJ. It has now initiated two
spikes. When is the best time to bring it back into our greenhouse where it
will get less light than its outdoor position ?

I ask this because last summer we waited until the buds were well developed on
one spike and partially developed on a second spike and then brought the plant
in. The younger spike aborted all its buds and the first spike lost some of its
youngest buds as well. So we did it wrong !

Any advice would be welcomed.

David