Old 25-08-2003, 12:32 AM
madgardener

Default Are "Mosquito Dunks" Safe?

they use Bacillius Thurengi or Bt, which is a natural insect organism. It's
safe, we're not insects, but it disrupts their intestinal systems and they
die and the Bt is still released in the soil or water to be ingested again.
The dunks work for about 30 days and there are enough on a card to treat six
times.
"kyrustic" wrote in message
Mosquito Dunks, do they work for rain barrels?
We sell whole white oak whiskey barrels, they have many uses. One of the
uses is as rain barrels for gardens. I have been asked if a product know

as
"Mosquito Dunks" would be safe used in water for the garden?
Has anyone used them, and are they safe?

Kentucky Rustic Bourbon Whiskey Barrels
http://www.moffetts.biz/wholebarrels.html

--
Kentucky Rustic Furniture